- Must be an ACGME-approved Family Medicine residency program
- Residents must be involved in the development, implementation, and reporting of the proposed project
- Selected residency programs must comply with reporting regulations specific to the National Physician Payment Transparency Program (Open Payments), a.k.a. Sunshine Act
- May not apply for the same type of award if previously funded (i.e., if previously funded for a Senior Immunization Award may not be apply again for a Senior Immunization Award but would be eligible to apply for an Adolescent Immunization Award)
Preference will be given to proposed projects that:
- Demonstrate a need for increased immunization rates in their community
- Provide service to those who are medically underserved
- Include quality-improvement and evidence-based strategies that are relatively certain to achieve significantly improved immunization rates
How to Apply
Guidelines and Application Forms
- 2017 Guidelines(2 page PDF)
- 2017 Adolescent Immunization Awards Application(4 page DOC)
- 2017 Senior Immunization Awards Application(3 page DOC)
Deadline to Apply
All materials must be received by Tuesday, April 12, 2017, 10:00 p.m. CST.
Submitting an Application
The application should be submitted by email. For questions or problems please call 800-274-2237, ext. 4457.
Notice of Award
Family Medicine residency programs selected to receive a 2017 Immunization Award will be notified in early June 2017.