- Must be a Family Medicine residency program
- Residents must be involved in the development, implementation, and reporting of the proposed project
- If selected, the Family Medicine residency program agrees to comply with reporting regulations specific to the National Physician Payment Transparency Program (Open Payments), a.k.a. Sunshine Act.
- May not be a previous recipeint of an AAFP Foundation Senior Immunization Grant Award.
Preference will be given to proposed projects that:
- Achieve influenza and pneumococcal rates of ≥75% or show a 25% improvement over the base rate for those age 65 and older
- Provide service to those that are medically underserved
How to Apply
Guidelines, Application Form, and Sample Applications
- Guidelines and Application(4 page DOC)
- Sample Application #1(9 page PDF): Quality Improvement (QI) Project
- Sample Application #2(10 page PDF): Community Based (CB) and QI Project
Deadline to Apply
Applications must be received by not later than 8 p.m. Central Time on April 18, 2016.
Submitting an Application
The application should be submitted by email. For questions or problems please call 800-274-2237, ext. 4457.
Notice of Award
Family Medicine residency programs selected to receive a Senior Immunization Grant Award will be notified around June 8, 2016.