For a complete listing of benefits, please call (888) 271-3494.
Your company's corporate partnership allows the AAFP Foundation to continue to expand the following programs that support family physicians and the patients they serve:
- Community and humanitarian outreach programs
- Leadership grants for residents and medical students
- Research in Family Medicine through the AAFP Foundation's grant awards programs
- Center for the History of Family Medicine, a nationwide repository of catalogued materials on the history of the specialty
What are the benefits?
When your company elects to become a Corporate Partner of the AAFP Foundation, in addition to the benefits of membership, your company will also be recognized as a supporter of the specialty of Family Medicine by AAFP Members. Some of the benefits of partnership include:
- A seat on the Corporate Roundtable, which meets once a year to discuss topics pertinent to medicine and industry
- Corporate partnership easel cards for use in exhibits at family medicine meetings and hospital and clinic table tops
- Special badge ribbons for use at the AAFP Family Medicine Experience (formerly AAFP Assembly) and other selected meetings
- Authorization to use the Corporate Partner seal in physician-directed advertising
If your company is interested in becoming a Corporate Partner, please contact the Strategic Partnerships Team at (888) 271-3494 for more information.