A home would collapse without a strong footing.
A school would crumble without proper support.
An office would buckle without a solid base.
NOTHING CAN EXIST WITHOUT A FOUNDATION.
Help your AAFP Foundation Annual Fund build a foundation for Family Medicine through humanitarian, educational, and scientific initiatives that improve the health of all people.
Let’s see what we can build together. Make a contribution to the Annual Fund.
Just a few of the many educational programs of your AAFP Foundation that your donation may support:
- National Conference Scholarships
- Tar Wars
- Center for International Health Initiatives (CIHI)
- Americans In Motion - Healthy Interventions (AIM - HI)
- Center for the History of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Interest Groups (FMIGs)
- James G. Jones, MD Student Scholarship Program
- Student Externship Matching Grants
Just a few of the many scientific programs of your AAFP Foundation that your donation may support:
Just a few of the many humanitarian programs of your AAFP Foundation that your donation may support:
WHY DONATE TO THE AAFP FOUNDATION?
Supporting your Foundation means you believe in the power of family medicine and in the importance of helping others.
"Your support of the AAFP Foundation has a tremendous effect…the Foundation funds Academy programs such as Tar Wars that directly impact kids and the public health.”
Jeffrey J. Cain, MD, FAAFP