The Family Medicine Philanthropic Consortium (FMPC) is a collaborative program of the American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation and the Constituent Chapters and Chapter Foundations of the American Academy of Family Physicians. The Consortium is organized to improve the health care of all people.
FMPC Grant Awards Program
The FMPC administers a grant program and provides funding to support the philanthropic work of AAFP Chapters and Chapter Foundations.
2020 FMPC Calendar of Events
- Jan. 1: 2020 FMPC Grant Awards Application Period Open
- Jan. 1: 2020 New Chapter Engagement Pilot Project Application Available
- Feb. 28: 2020 FMPC Awards Application Deadline at Midnight, CDT
- Feb. 20: Call for Outstanding Program Award Nominations
- April 1: Deadline for Outstanding Program Award Nominations
- April 24: FMPC Meeting at ACLF - Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
- May 15-17: AAFP Foundation Board of Trustees Meeting, Leawood, KS
- July 15: Call for 2021 FMPC Steering Committee Nominations
- Aug. 30: Deadline for 2021 FMPC Steering Committee Nominations
- Oct. 13: FMPC Meeting at COD, Chicago, IL
- Oct. 15: Presentation of Outstanding Program Award at AAFP Foundation Annual Recognition Dinner, Chicago, IL
- Nov. 20-22: AAFP Foundation Board of Trustees Meeting, Leawood, KS