The Family Medicine Philanthropic Consortium (FMPC) is a collaborative program of the American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation and the Constituent Chapters and Chapter Foundations of the American Academy of Family Physicians. The Consortium is organized to improve the health care of all people.
FMPC Grant Awards Program
The FMPC administers a grant program and has created a toolkit to help Chapters promote the Dues Check-Off Campaign. The Dues Check-Off Campaign provides the necessary funding for the FMPC and associated Grant Awards Program.
Other Grant Opportunities
FMPC Calendar of Events
- Feb. 1: 2017 FMPC Grant Awards Application Open and Online
- April 15: Award Nomination Deadlines for Outstanding Program Award and Philanthropist of the Year Award
- April 28: FMPC Meeting at ACLF - Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
- June 15: 2017 FMPC Awards Application Deadline at Midnight, Central Time
- July 1: Call for Nominations to the 2018 FMPC Steering Committee
- Aug. 25: Deadline for FMPC Steering Committee Nominations
- Sept. 13: FMPC Meeting at FMX; 12:30 - 2:00 p.m., San Antonio, TX
- Sept. 14: Presentation of Outstanding Program of the Year Award and Philanthropist of the Year Award at AAFP Foundation Annual Recognition Dinner, San Antonio, TX
- Nov. 18: AAFP Board of Trustees votes on Slate of 2017 Grant Awards