The Family Medicine Philanthropic Consortium (FMPC) is a collaborative program of the American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation and the Constituent Chapters and Chapter Foundations of the American Academy of Family Physicians. The Consortium is organized to improve the health care of all people.
FMPC Grant Awards Program
The FMPC administers a grant program and has created a toolkit to help Chapters promote the Dues Check-Off Campaign. The Dues Check-Off Campaign provides the necessary funding for the FMPC and associated Grant Awards Program.
FMPC Calendar of Events
- Feb. 1: 2019 FMPC Grant Awards Application Open and Online
- Mar. 8: Call for Outstanding Program Award Nominations
- April 15: Deadline for Outstanding Program Award and Philanthropist of the Year Award Nominations
- April 26: FMPC Meeting at ACLF - Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
- May 17-19: AAFP Foundation Board of Trustees Meeting, Leawood, KS
- June 15: 2019 FMPC Awards Application Deadline at Midnight, CDT
- July 15: Call for 2020 FMPC Steering Committee Nominations
- Aug. 30: Deadline for 2020 FMPC Steering Committee Nominations
- Sept. 24: FMPC Meeting at COD, Philadelphia, PA
- Sept. 26: Presentation of Outstanding Program Award and Philanthropist of the Year Award at AAFP Foundation Annual Recognition Dinner, Philadelphia, PA
- Nov. 22-24: AAFP Foundation Board of Trustees Meeting, Leawood, KS