Support from the following companies allows the Foundation to continue to expand the programs that support family physicians and the patients they serve.
The mission of the American Academy of Family Physicians is to promote improved health of the American people, to advance the specialty of Family Medicine through education, advocacy, and communication, and to serve the unique needs of members with professionalism and creativity.
Monsanto is a sustainable agriculture company- more than 20,000 dedicated employees with a focus on making a healthy, well-balanced meal accessible to everyone. We help farmers produce food in a more sustainable and healthy way, and think holistically about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests– to make a plate of meats, grains, fruits, and vegetables within reach of every family. We know we can’t do this job alone. Connect to The Conversation(discover.monsanto.com), our open dialog about Monsanto, food, and global sustainability.
Novo Nordisk is a health care company with an 90-year history of innovation and achievement in diabetes care. Novo Nordisk is Changing Diabetes® by helping to improve diabetes care through partnerships, research, products, and services that make a significant difference to patients, the medical profession, and society. Our portfolio of diabetes pharmaceuticals and delivery systems is the most comprehensive available and now includes the first human glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) analog for the treatment of diabetes.
Pharmavite LLC is committed to its mission of "people creating new products for better health worldwide." Known as a global leader and manufacturer of Nature Made vitamins and dietary supplements, Pharmavite was the first to earn the USP Dietary Supplement Verification mark for its Nature Made products. For over 40 years Pharmavite has been dedicated to providing its consumers and health professionals with science-based nutrition information and education.
Sanofi-aventis U.S., based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, and employing 15,000 people across the country, is part of a leading global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, produces, and markets innovative therapies that enhance people’s lives. Our extensive research and development efforts are focused on health care challenges in cardiology, oncology, and internal medicine, as well as metabolic diseases, central nervous system disorders, and vaccines.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company(www.bms.com)
- Exact Sciences(www.exactsciences.com)
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com)
- Lilly USA(www.lilly.com)
- Purdue Pharma LP(www.purduepharma.com)
- Seqirus, Inc.(www.seqirus.com)
- VITAS Healthcare(www.vitas.com)
- Abbott Laboratories(www.abbott.com)
- American Family Physician
- The Beef Checkoff(www.beefnutrition.org)
- C. Duryee Consulting, LLC
- Genova Diagnostics(www.gdx.net)
- Hydralyte (The Hydration Pharmaceuticals Trust)(www.hydralyte.com)
- Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc(www.intarcia.com)
- Intelligent Retinal Imaging Systems, LLC(www.retinalscreenings.com)
- Kareo, Inc.(www.kareo.com)
- Myriad Genetic Laboratories(myriad.com)
- National Dairy Council(www.nationaldairycouncil.org)
- Omada Health(www.omadahealth.com)
- Solera Health(www.soleranetwork.com)
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(www.sunovion.us)
- Surescripts, LLC(surescripts.com)
- TC Heartland, LLC(www.heartlandfpg.com)