Support from the following companies allows the Foundation to continue to expand the programs that support family physicians and the patients they serve.
The mission of the American Academy of Family Physicians is to promote improved health of the American people, to advance the specialty of Family Medicine through education, advocacy, and communication, and to serve the unique needs of members with professionalism and creativity.
Novo Nordisk is a health care company with an 90-year history of innovation and achievement in diabetes care. Novo Nordisk is Changing Diabetes® by helping to improve diabetes care through partnerships, research, products, and services that make a significant difference to patients, the medical profession, and society. Our portfolio of diabetes pharmaceuticals and delivery systems is the most comprehensive available and now includes the first human glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) analog for the treatment of diabetes.
Sanofi-aventis U.S., based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, and employing 15,000 people across the country, is part of a leading global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, produces, and markets innovative therapies that enhance people’s lives. Our extensive research and development efforts are focused on health care challenges in cardiology, oncology, and internal medicine, as well as metabolic diseases, central nervous system disorders, and vaccines.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company(www.bms.com)
- Exact Sciences(www.exactsciences.com)
- Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc.(www.intarcia.com)
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com)
- Lilly USA(www.lilly.com)
- National Dairy Council(www.nationaldairycouncil.org)
- Pharmavite LLC(www.naturemade.com)
- Seqirus, Inc.(www.seqirus.com)
- VITAS Healthcare(www.vitas.com)
- Amarin Pharma, Inc.(www.amarincorp.com)
- Ascend Intregrated Media, LLC(www.ascendintegratedmedia.com)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals(www.boehringer-ingelheim.com)
- Eisai, Inc.(www.eisai.com)
- Purdue Pharma LP(www.purduepharma.com)
- Quest Diagnostics(www.questdiagnostics.com)
- Solera Health(www.soleranetwork.com)
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals(www.supernus.com)
- TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.(www.tevapharm.com)
- American Family Physician
- The Beef Checkoff(www.beefnutrition.org)
- C. Duryee Consulting, LLC
- Intelligent Retinal Imaging Systems, LLC(www.retinalscreenings.com)
- Kareo, Inc.(www.kareo.com)
- Myriad Genetic Laboratories(myriad.com)
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(www.sunovion.us)
- Surescripts, LLC(surescripts.com)
- TC Heartland, LLC(www.heartlandfpg.com)